Wednesday, March 1, 2017

The Path to Devotion - For the New Moon in Pisces 2017


The new moon in Pisces, which happened Sunday, brought about the theme of Devotion...which asks of us these questions. What do you stand for? What or who are you devoted to? What or who would you die for?

For me, it is all about freedom of body, mind, and spirit, as well as knowing that I must have these things in order to accomplish my purpose and mission in life...to have patience and compassion for myself as I learn to live and grow in service of the divine feminine; to help people connect to that deep place within themselves, to their hearts, and to the divine within.

For this cycle, I am devoted to deepening my connection with spirit, so that it may guide my heart towards accomplishing a divine mission and pathway to love. It will mean setting healthy boundaries and removing all unhealthy attachments, demands on my time, and neutralizing barriers to create and maintain the space I need to learn, heal, love, and grow. It also means having patience and compassion for self, as the healing journey is never linear, but often a messy circular cycle with both good and challenging times involved. I know that as I overcome the challenges, I will continue on a transformative journey. That in itself is such a gift.

So now I ask you...

What are you devoted to this cycle? What does devotion look like for you? The answer to these questions will come from a very deep place. If you are still and quiet long enough, you will feel your heart guiding you. Listen closely...listen deeply...trust it. Find your devotion, and you will find the source that illuminates you deeply...that which nourishes your spirit also feeds your inner light.



No comments:

Post a Comment